Hello, my name is Allison, and I am a senior in college. I believe it will be easiest if I just list off some fun facts about myself.
- I am a huge nerd/geek/bookworm/etc. I excel in math, science, and engineering courses. My worst subject is probably history, though English is a close second.
- I am addicted to Lifetime’s TV show “Dance Moms.” I danced for twelve years and competed for three. When I see those moms and Abby Lee, it brings back so many memories.
- I am one of the Co-Op students at Auburn, so I have a full year of professional engineering experience.
- I am a sucker for motivational quotes. Sometimes, I look up quotes on rough days. I like to think it’s the wisdom of the past helping me to a better future.
- If you ever want to distract me for hours, take me to a jewelry store. It sounds so stereotypical, but shiny things can keep my attention.
- Also, fluffy baby animals will make me melt! They are so precious! I may act sort of tom-boyish, but I can be a girly-girl at heart.
- I am an oxymoron in the fact that I consider myself a realistic romantic. I love watching chick flicks thinking “Aww, that’s sweet.” However, I don’t expect guys to act that way in reality. It’s almost cruel to set that as a standard for guys.
- Anyways, my favorite food is a tie between Mexican and Italian. Pasta is my go to comfort food.
- I like almost all types of music. I don’t care for gospel, heavy-metal/screamer, or rap music.
- Favorite color…it depends on my mood. I usually alternate between blue, purple, and green. Somedays, though, I am in the mood for yellow or pink.
- The best way to cheer myself up is to dance. Luckily, my roommate has never seen me dancing around the apartment while playing Jason Derulo’s “The Other Side”. That song has a really good dance beat!
Well, I can’t think of anything else. Just ask me if there is anything else you want to know about me!