In case you didn’t know this about me, I am horrible when it comes to cooking. Pretty much the only thing I have mastered is pasta. This dish is simple to make (though it takes a while to cook). Plus it can feed about 5 people!
- 1 box of Rotini pasta
- 1 jar of Newman’s Own Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese
- Oregano seasoning
- Partially cook the pasta. The rotini I use says it will cook in about 10 to 11 minutes, so I let the pasta stay in the boiling water for about 9 minutes.
- Drain the pasta.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, pour the drained pasta.
- Mix the rotini with the pasta sauce and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Once mixed, top the pasta with the other cup of shredded cheese.
- Add as much oregano as you wish.
- Bake it in the oven for about 35 minutes. If you are using a different sized baking dish the time will be different. You just need to have the cheese melted and the sauce is typically bubbling.